Thursday, September 13, 2012

No more Hangovers for Bradley Cooper!

Don’t raise your imagination too high. Bradley Cooper is giving up alcohol and drugs, not his popular hangover film franchise. The actor was once so wasted he purposely banged his head on a concrete floor. Bradley used to regularly drink alcohol and take drugs but realised he had a problem when he deliberately harmed himself just to show people he was 'tough'. During a night of wild partying, the actor admitted he slashed his head open.

Eight years ago, Bradley decided to completely quit drugs and alcohol and says it was a turning point for him. He added: 'I don't drink or do drugs anymore. Being sober helps a great deal… I remember looking at my life, my apartment, my dogs, and I thought, "What's happening?"'

'I was so concerned what you thought of me, how I would survive the day. 'I always felt like an outsider. I just lived in my head. I realised I wasn't going to live up to my potential, and that scared the hell out of me. I thought, "Wow, I'm actually gonna ruin my life. I'm really gonna ruin it."'

Being sober help a great deal as Bradley is definitely living up to his potential becoming one of Hollywood’s leading men. We are convinced he is a living model for everyone who battle substance abuse, drugs or alcohol.

Hollywood Movies | Bollywood Movies | Movie Trailers | Bollywood News | Hollywood News

No comments:

Post a Comment